The Video Crates

Hiphop video's from the old to the new, from coast to coast, from bootyfilled to the conscious... If a link is down, just drop a comment and emailadres, and I will upload the file again. The only thing I ask in return is to leave a comment, telling me what you think of the video.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Videospotting #5

My man Region from Chile has been so kind to hook us up with a bunch of Pete Rock & CL Smooth video's:

Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - The Creator
Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - Mecca And The Soul Brothers
Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - The Reminisce Over You
Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - Lots Of Loving
Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - Straighten It Out
Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - I Got A Love
Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - Take You There
Pete Rock & Loose Ends - Take Your Time
Pete Rock Feat. Inspectah Deck & Kurupt - Tru Master

You can download them from http://escuchebien.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home