The Video Crates

Hiphop video's from the old to the new, from coast to coast, from bootyfilled to the conscious... If a link is down, just drop a comment and emailadres, and I will upload the file again. The only thing I ask in return is to leave a comment, telling me what you think of the video.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Mic Geronimo - Masta I.C.

Now i'm not a big fan of Mic Geronimo. I do have the Vendetta album, but I bought it just for the Pete Rock joint "Unstoppable". Damn, that track sounds nice. But there's this other gem I treasure: Masta I.C.!!! It features Royal Flush on the backvocals and it's produced by Buckwild. Man, shit is buttersoft... Bump this one in your Landcruiser, 2 miles an hour, so everybody sees you!

Mic Geronimo - Masta I.C.

7 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Region said…

    thx for the video, This one is a great song...

    bye

     
  • At 5:17 AM, Blogger Region said…

    I have one question....
    you have the video called "Caught up in the Game" of Bushwackaz???
    you can up this video please???
    bye

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    couldn't believe this,
    the video from such a dope track,
    thanks forever!!

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man, his 1st Lp was really dope...
    "The Natural"...no comparison to the "Vendetta" Lp...

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger The Humanity Critic said…

    I have to agree with you, tat "Unstoppable" was my joint as well..

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    had heard of but never heard mic geronimo before..

    that track's a winner kenny..

    nice one (again)

     
  • At 3:25 AM, Blogger Nooferz 1 CSA said…

    Masta IC is a joint from his first LP the natural which is dope

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home