The Video Crates

Hiphop video's from the old to the new, from coast to coast, from bootyfilled to the conscious... If a link is down, just drop a comment and emailadres, and I will upload the file again. The only thing I ask in return is to leave a comment, telling me what you think of the video.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

MC Lyte - Cha Cha Cha

I've got the power to spread out and devour
At the same time I'll eat you up with a rhyme
But I'll let you slide cuz you accidently hopped on the wrong side
Now come on, that's suicide
Hypothetically speaking
Ok, let's say you didn't know what you were doing
You're new in town, and you're looking around
For another name to ruin, and it's me that you're pursuing?
Well well well, I'll be damned
I might as well tell you who I am
I am the capital l-y-t-e
And it's shocking I'm the one you're mocking
Oh yes, I've been watching you watching me
And like the fat on your back it's plain to see
That you're a wannabe, but you can't be what you're not
So you better start living with what you got

MC Lyte - Cha Cha Cha

2 Comments:

  • At 4:13 PM, Anonymous cenzi said…

    dope! I wish there was a video for "Kick this one for Brooklyn"

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger Kenny said…

    that's a good one

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home