The Video Crates

Hiphop video's from the old to the new, from coast to coast, from bootyfilled to the conscious... If a link is down, just drop a comment and emailadres, and I will upload the file again. The only thing I ask in return is to leave a comment, telling me what you think of the video.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Videospotting #3

I had to delete videospotting #2 cause the site that was hosting the video's probably noticed a lot of downloads in a short amount of time :P

Once again my man THRM hooked me up with some vids he found here and there. Here goes:

Big L - MVP (Summer Smooth Remix)
A Tribe Called Quest - Find A Way
NWA - Straight Outta Compton
Dr. Dre ft Snoop Dogg - Nuthin' But A G Thang
Mos Def - Oh No ft. Pharaohe Monch & Nate Dogg
Jeru The Damaja - Ya Playin' Yaself
Xzibit - Paparazzi
Biggie Freestyle in Brooklyn 1989
Mad Lib - Slims Return

More coming soon!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Anonymous TONY said…

    yo kenny voor die clip van Dre.. vraagt ie om een Pasw. hook me up man !!

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Kenny said…

    www.lbuh.nl
    check that password
    otherwise lbuh.nl
    if that doesn't work, let me know, and i'll upload an unzipped version

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    password worked, thanks kenny

     
  • At 3:54 AM, Blogger Region said…

    thx for the Madlib Video, it's perfect... yeah!!!!

    thx men

    bye

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home