The Video Crates

Hiphop video's from the old to the new, from coast to coast, from bootyfilled to the conscious... If a link is down, just drop a comment and emailadres, and I will upload the file again. The only thing I ask in return is to leave a comment, telling me what you think of the video.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Street Smartz - Don't Trust Anyone

Taken from the 'Tru Criminal Records' EP 1997 which has productions by the likes of Buckwild and Lord Finesse and featurings by Ak Skills, Pharoahe Monch, God Gunz and OC.
F.T. aka Fvck That is one of those MCs who seems to have all the tools for sucess, but for some reason or another just never broke through. With a very distinctive voice and a flow that is undeniable, he has remained on the "nicest MC's to never make it" list. On this track FT displays his dexterity at multi-syllabic rhyming that many MCs are just getting to master 7 years later. Buckwild provides the peacefull though raw track and uses the 'Evil Streets' sample form Onyx.

If there is somebody that can help me with an mp3 file of the remix by Domingo, please hook me up!

Street Smartz - Don't Trust Anyone

3 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Anonymous open door said…

    men you got any dj embee clips but in bether quality than these from looptroop.nu ???

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Tired & Broke said…

    man this video is dope.....props on this shit man....yo I seen some dope cameos in that vid....I know I seen the man LORD FINESSE, & STARANG WONDAH from OGC and I think I saw MR. COMPLEX...dope shit man....peace

    T&B

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger CoMpleckS said…

    complecks@hotmail.com

    Holla at me for that remix.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home