The Video Crates

Hiphop video's from the old to the new, from coast to coast, from bootyfilled to the conscious... If a link is down, just drop a comment and emailadres, and I will upload the file again. The only thing I ask in return is to leave a comment, telling me what you think of the video.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Requests


First of all I want to thank all the people mailing me and expressing their appreciation for my site. It's what motivates me to keep doing this!!!!

I also got some requests from some visitors and finaly I had the time to upload them. Here goes.

EPMD - The Headbanger. Much respect to EPMD and K-Solo, but whut kind of weed was Reggie on? I want some of that shit too. Cutdamn, he killed that track. One of the dopest possecuts ever.

Ras Kass - Soul On Ice. You’ve heard of this guy. He’s critically acclaimed, highly respected, and touted as one of the rawest lyricists ever.

3rd Bass - Gas Face. Man, Serch is such a nerd. And check out Zef Love X. That's MF Doom without a mask!

And last but not least Chino XL - No Complex. A genius misunderstood by the masses.

I want to re-up The BBC Hip Hop Documentary I posted before, but I can't seem to find a free uploadsite which stores 300mb file that lasts. Yousendit.com is a good one, but has a limit of 25 downloads. If anybody has a tip, please let me know.

Peace!

9 Comments:

  • At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Weng said…

    man your site is mad dope. keep up the good work.

    much props from germany

     
  • At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sweet!!!

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Anonymous thrm said…

    Ik heb er verder geen ervaring mee, maar:
    transferbigfiles.com
    filefactory.com
    files.filefront.com
    sendmefile.com
    sendspace.com

    Verder big-up as usual

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude, find a way to upload the documentary! would be dope to see.

     
  • At 5:14 AM, Blogger hullabaloo said…

    much needed dope update

     
  • At 6:21 AM, Blogger Tired & Broke said…

    Dope shit man keep it up...I was wondering if you had the video to O.C.'s Far From yours????

    I'd greatly appreciate it if you could up that joint rite there...

    keep up the great work man, peace

    T&B

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Kenny said…

    far from yours
    yeah
    i have that one
    i'ma try to upload it soon!

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Aldo Montoya said…

    While we are talking about requests I was wondering if you have Public Enemy's "By The Time I Get To Arizona". I have been looking for it since the day found out it existed, but I have not found it. If you got it, I would be great if you could share it.

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Anonymous WILPOWER said…

    i wanted to know if anyone was having problems with the gas face video

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home