The Video Crates

Hiphop video's from the old to the new, from coast to coast, from bootyfilled to the conscious... If a link is down, just drop a comment and emailadres, and I will upload the file again. The only thing I ask in return is to leave a comment, telling me what you think of the video.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Little Brother ft Joe Scudda - Lovin' It

Little Brother is one the freshest things out there right now. The basic boombap beat with a simple soulsample, tight flows and ill rhymes. The basic ingredients for good hiphop. 9th wonder, the producer of the group had been killing the boards..uhm I mean Fruityloops providing banging productions for the likes of Jay-Z, Smiff-n-Wessun, Murs, Sean Price and many others. Check out Boot Camp Clik "Night Riders" 9th Wonder remix!
I consider Phonte to be one of the dopest cats in the rapworld today. Articulate, funny, straight to the point, up to date and a flow thats so smooth. Don't forget the fact that he can diss you with a smile on his face. He has an album out with producer Nicolay (yeeeeeah a producer from Holland WHUT!!!) under the name Foreign Exchange. The album is calles Connected and is a music experience you won't soon forget.

The first single of the new album Ministrel Show is a fresh cut soulpacked boombap track in which the rappers break down wack mc's and claim their glory. Joe Scudda kills it:

I wake up every morning, holding my dick
Going through life like I know I'm the shit, ya ain't fucking with me
So why try? Why go that route?
Why take that street? You can't take that heat?
Man your whole flow weak, we will take that beat
Put our own words on it, we will make that street
To the crowds and the masses, and all I ask is
Don't settle for the average, rap cabbage-
Heads; yeah you heard what I said, we the best here
Cuz our worst days be better than your best years
We your worst fears,
So get up, get out, and get somethin'
Man, its only getting worse here
Joe Scudda, little brother, man we family
And we here forever so understand me


2 Comments:

  • At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Appreciate all the dope vids, keep it up. When will u be upping the 2nd half of the Pete Rock Doc?

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Region said…

    thx man....

    it's good video and good blog... yeah!!!

    bye

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home