The Video Crates

Hiphop video's from the old to the new, from coast to coast, from bootyfilled to the conscious... If a link is down, just drop a comment and emailadres, and I will upload the file again. The only thing I ask in return is to leave a comment, telling me what you think of the video.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Gangstarr - The Militia

You niggaz owe me for my rhymes, I come to collect
For you dope fiend niggaz in rap, I here to inject, check
My style is water baby, spread it around
But when you niggaz don't flow it right and fuck up my sound
I get down; in '89 I spit the buck in the face
of every MC that came in the place, a scar you'll never erase
MC's are only recognized for their flows
I'm worldwide for the bitches, that I turned into hoes
You heard me spit it on Jew-elz, that's how it goes
For all them faking ass niggaz and how I bust up they nose
And while your, nose is drippin, and drainin blood
I be standing over you screamin, "Nigga, WHAT, WHAT?! Nigga WHAT?!"
Niggas feel my presence, like I'm right in they palm
Cause a stormy day is coming, when you see me so calm, it's on
No more twin glocks, they jam up my plays
Now its twin .40 calibre Walther PPK's
I'm in the control of my game, you must respect me like The Ref
Uh-huh, you disrespect *gun clicks* you get the tech
I turn you fake niggaz on and off, like I'm the clapper
I rob so many niggaz, they should call me Jack the Rapper
I'll the illest nigga doing this, dead or alive
Gloria Gaynor on you motherfuckers, I Will Survive
You can try to come at me, but do you want the kick back?
You snap inside the cage of a pit, and you get bit back, huh
My war is so tight, my drama so ill
Beef with me hangs around like a unpaid bill
I push these lyrics through any MC, and make it burn
So the niggaz who be rhyming next, will miss a turn
When you speak of who's the dopest MC, I don't come up
But when you speak of who's the livest MC, I stay what up, what's up?
I got stripes while you got strikes and bogus mikes
Do what bitch niggaz do best *UTFO sample* bite
You niggaz can't make up a law that I don't overrule, overthrow
Prim' brought Bumpy these tracks so I can let you know
Before I slide I'ma leave you this jewel
Even mechanics walk around with they tools
It's the Militia


Just a musthave.
Without a doubt one of the most memorable lines in hiphop.
Who wants to argue with me?

Gangstarr - The Militia

5 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger boog-a-licious said…

    No argument here...

    Bumpy Knuckles is one of the hardest emcees in the solar system!

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HELL FCUKING YEAH !!!!

     
  • At 3:32 AM, Anonymous crime dog said…

    Love the site man, keep it up!

    Anymore clips of Bumpy Knux (the rarer the better) are definitely appreciated.

    BIGUPS

     
  • At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    solid kenny, thanks man.

    any chance of seeing BDP - My philosophy?

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Anonymous mordecai said…

    sort of better than i expected.
    the 12" cover makes more sense now.

    and co-sign on more bumpy vids.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home