The Video Crates

Hiphop video's from the old to the new, from coast to coast, from bootyfilled to the conscious... If a link is down, just drop a comment and emailadres, and I will upload the file again. The only thing I ask in return is to leave a comment, telling me what you think of the video.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

D'Angelo - Lady

While a lot of people where still in swingbeat mode or were enjoying the rise of new R&B artists by the likes of Mary J. Blige, Jodeci, R. Kelly, Blackstreet and others, D'Angelo took it upon himself to bring back heavy soul with a touch of hiphop. I remember seeing a listening session of the Brown Sugar album on Black Entertainment Television and D'Angelo performed Lady live with a band. That performance was so incredible and had such an impact on me, I was hooked from then on. A true musicion who's sole goal is to make soul music from the heart.
I know your used to getting hiphop video's, but this one I realy want to share with you. If you like this and want more, I also got a Premier remix of Lady featuring AZ. Just let me know. Right now, I just want you to sit back, relax and let the vibe hit you.

D'Angelo - Lady

3 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous goggler said…

    dope!!!
    wanneer post je die premo remix dan??
    peace

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Tony said…

    dit is dope kenny .. got some more..

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Anonymous mordecai said…

    gotta love the CVS Pharmacy scene.
    hope he can return to making beautiful music like this.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home