The Video Crates

Hiphop video's from the old to the new, from coast to coast, from bootyfilled to the conscious... If a link is down, just drop a comment and emailadres, and I will upload the file again. The only thing I ask in return is to leave a comment, telling me what you think of the video.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Videospotting #1

I hope this is going to be part 1 of many. There's a lot of dope video's circulating the web and I'm going yo try to bring them together for easier acces. Heeeeeeeeere we go:

First on is the Illmatic promoclip with footage of the making of the album. You see Large Pro & Premier kicking it in the studio with Nas and also some footage in Queensbridge. Nice one to watch.

I guess we all know who Intelligent Hoodlum aka Tragedy is.... right? My man Kore321 aka Mike has been so kind to upload the Arrest The President video. I've been looking for this one for a while now and finally I have it. This track will definitly break your neck!

Well its Grand Puba honey *TADADAAA*. Cutdamn. One of my all time favorites. I spin this one everytime I'm on the decks (right before or after Kurious' I'm Kurious). Claw's HipHop Vault now provides the video for viewing pleasure. Check out Grand Puba's I Like It. And ya say New York City!!!

Last one I found on a blog from UnleadedWorld Clothing Company based in New York. It has footage of a guy that is obsessed with Nike sneakers. So bad that he even calls himself a Sub Culture Messiah. After seeing the video I thought this guy was way out there in space, but at the same time I was jealous as a motherfucker seeing all those sneakers.

That's all for now. Word is Bon Jovi!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yo kenny, no homo but I LOVE you

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SPECTACULAR

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger boog-a-licious said…

    Damn, that Nas promo is tight B!

    Classic piece of music, Hiphop or otherwise, no doubt.

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger clawdada said…

    thanks for the link and your comments on my blog. peace out

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man your blog is crazy. thumbs up

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Anonymous goggler said…

    that's a classic!!!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home