The Video Crates

Hiphop video's from the old to the new, from coast to coast, from bootyfilled to the conscious... If a link is down, just drop a comment and emailadres, and I will upload the file again. The only thing I ask in return is to leave a comment, telling me what you think of the video.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Rappin' 4-Tay - I'll Be Around

Life ain't based on peaches and cream
This new generation lost a whole lot of dreams
Future doctors, producers and mothers
The list goes on but now we killin our brothers
And if we killin our brothers that means we're killin our own kind
These kids is watchin now it goes to their mind
Rat tat a tat cause you got a gat
Then they want a gat you livin like that?
Moms ain't cookin she worked the week straight
If anything she's the one that deserves a hot plate
The ghetto the ghetto ain't nothin to dream about
Tryin to get out now that's somethin to think about
Fools might disagree but I'm a stay sucka free
Now I'm so black so strong they can't fade me
Blacks are blacks worst enemy there's still no remedy
You got me for a grip do you call yourself kin of me?
Jealousy envy I see it in your eyes
Tell me what's wrong with seeing a black man rise
I keep it funky it's pretty hard to miss it now is it explicit
A message for the mind and the moral of statistics
So I'm doin what we call a roll call
Talkin about the ones who won't rap then take a downfall
I spit the street life and then I go underground
You silly it's called versatility and I'll be around

Rappin' 4-Tay - I'll Be Around

2 Comments:

  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger obifromsouthlondon said…

    yo! kenny i dig what you doing with ur blog (came here by way of hiphop-elements). brilliant writeups behind the videos.

    I've got a webjay page full of videos and invite you to use/link what you find relevant and spread the gospel. good videos must be seen.

    peace.

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Kenny said…

    i';; puy you on in the next videospotting

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home