The Video Crates

Hiphop video's from the old to the new, from coast to coast, from bootyfilled to the conscious... If a link is down, just drop a comment and emailadres, and I will upload the file again. The only thing I ask in return is to leave a comment, telling me what you think of the video.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Pete Rock-U-Mentary

This is a 45 minute long documentaire depicting the making of the 1998 Pete Rock Classic LP Soul Survivor
It shows all the behind scene studio footage of the making of the album and songs. It includes appearances and actualrecording performances of: KOOL G RAP, PRODIGY OF MOBB DEEP, METHOD MAN, BIG PUN, C.L. SMOOTH, MC EIHT, LARGE PROFESSOR, LOOSE ENDS, MISS JONES, INSPECTAH DECK, GHOSTFACE, RAEKWON, NOREAGA, COMMON, STICKY FINGAZ, HEAVY D, BEENIE MAN, O.C., LORD TARIQ, PETER GUNZ, CAPPADONNA, BLACK THOUGHT.
Cameo appearances by: DJ PREMIER, MARLEY MARL, PAM GRIER, FUNKMASTER FLEX.

Pete Rock-U-Mentary (realplayer file)

7 Comments:

  • At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kenny I've got a 67 mb real media version which is fine quality. I'm not 100% sure it's the same video... does yours start with a little intro, then some fighter jets and then raekwon dropping his verse?

    contact me at whatthehull@gmail.com if I can help in anyway.

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yo Kenny! Happy new year man!

    Keep doing your thing, these are some hot videos that I haven't seen anywhere else. I can wait to see this Pete Rock joint!

    Peace

    DB74

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Anonymous axiom78 said…

    ...like FRESH!

    thanks for hookin me me up with this shit.

    great moments.

    AXIOM

    ONE

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...like FRESH!

    thanks for hookin me me up with this shit.

    great moments.

    AXIOM

    ONE

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Tone said…

    you know whats reallly good about this? the rawness they are relaxed and being "the real people "
    that we normally don't get to see. great footage!

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Seda said…

    Kenny thanks for the footage!
    The only problem I have, that theres an error at the filefront page. Can you upload it one more time? Thanks!

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yo Kenny,,

    you iz da madderfakking man son!!

    peace
    reef

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home