The Video Crates

Hiphop video's from the old to the new, from coast to coast, from bootyfilled to the conscious... If a link is down, just drop a comment and emailadres, and I will upload the file again. The only thing I ask in return is to leave a comment, telling me what you think of the video.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Mad Skillz - The Nod Factor

From all the stress lately caused by schoolexams, I decided to kick back yesterday, make me some Kool-Aid (a friend of mine brought some with him from his trip to NY), rolled up a blunt and put on Lord Finesse's The Awakening. After hearing that piece of art, I wanted to put on an album that would bang from beginning to the end without me having to raise my arm to press on the ffwd button. Weed makes you that lazy. So I stumbled upon the Mad Skillz album From Where??? and put it on. Hadn't listened to it in a while and it surprised me again. Productions by Large Pro, Buckwild, The Beatnuts and Shawn J Period, that forces you to listen to the album from beginning to end.Why put on another cd? This is quality shit right here!

And then there's The Nod Factor. Now Mad Skillz is battlecat with lots of energy and on this track his energy just bursts out, even making my stoned ass nod my head and raising up my arms. Right there on the couch, as if I was in a concert or something. Was it the weed? Naaah. It was hiphop making me high...

So here you go. A present from me. Go nod your fucking heads!!!

Mad Skillz - The Nod Factor (76mb)

6 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger boog-a-licious said…

    Hey Kenny,

    First- I'd like to say that I'm def. not raining on your parade cuz what you are doing is dope. So, saying that, I was wondering what program you use to convert VHS to m2v? I'd like to add some videos from time to time on The Sole Life.

    Aside from that, From Where??? is one of the dopest albums to me. Anotha fav is Vowel Movement.

    Good lookin'

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sup my man !!!!!

     
  • At 2:54 AM, Blogger Kenny said…

    @boog. ther a lot of rippers that push these hiphopvifd on the net. i myself don't do the ripping. but you can ask kore123. he does alot of ripping.

     
  • At 4:58 AM, Anonymous mordecai said…

    any other Mad Skillz vids would be appreciated.
    keep up the good work!

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger kore321 (Mike) said…

    @boog..
    You need a TV card to hook your VHS to the PC. Or a box that can hook to the USB port. I use the software that comes with my TV card to rip. Then I clean the video up with virtualdub. It takes time to do and sometimes very time consuming.

    Hope that helped. :)

     
  • At 12:52 AM, Blogger boog-a-licious said…

    @Kenny and Mike...
    Thanks for the feedback. I've got VHS tapes myself so it's a matter of taking the time to do it. I'm glad someone is doing it though...

    Peaces

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home