The Video Crates

Hiphop video's from the old to the new, from coast to coast, from bootyfilled to the conscious... If a link is down, just drop a comment and emailadres, and I will upload the file again. The only thing I ask in return is to leave a comment, telling me what you think of the video.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

VH1 Driven: Nas

Street's disciple, my raps are trifle
I shoot slugs from my brain just like a rifle
Stampede the stage, I leave the microphone split
Play Mr. Tuffy while I'm on some Pretty Tone shit
Verbal assassin, my architect pleases
When I was twelve, I went to hell for snuffin Jesus...

Oow hell yeah. That's when it all started. I've seen a few doumentaries about Nas, but this VH1 Driven stands out. It has indept information about Nas' life told by his family and close friends. It perfectly potrais the feelings Nas goes through in different situations which are all supported by matching chunks of Nas songs. I always heard about Ill Will being killed (also check My Way on The Lost Tapes and then the first few lines), but never knew the full story, untill I saw this documentaire. The way the makers put this scene together was so deep and intense, it's like I could feel the pain Nas was going through at that time.
A favorite part is the scene where he meets Larg Pro and he puts Nas on Live At The Barbeque. They show a live scene of Nas performing his part of the lyrics on this track. Black leather jacket, black cap, red shirt, fist in the air, and dead serious! Nice piece of footage.

So check it out. 45 minutes on one of the best MC's to ever touch the mic.

VH1 Driven: Nas (part 1)
VH1 Driven: Nas (part 2)

Donwload both rar files and put them in the same folder. If you open one of the rar files you'll see one file of 109mb. Unrar/unzip them in winrar or winzip

4 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Droop said…

    mad dope material!

     
  • At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Anonymous henk said…

    thanks kenny!
    i grabbed it one time @ the columbia forum but loosed it during a hd crash! tnx man

     
  • At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is Liftid From the HipHopCanada forum. Ayo this interview reeally made me realize how much nas is just a chill dude! real humble. good to see this. I dont think was the full documentary tho, hopefully the other half can be posted. Thanks for blessin us! Peace

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home