The Video Crates

Hiphop video's from the old to the new, from coast to coast, from bootyfilled to the conscious... If a link is down, just drop a comment and emailadres, and I will upload the file again. The only thing I ask in return is to leave a comment, telling me what you think of the video.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Doug E Fresh - Keep Risin' To The Top

Tracks that use Keni Burke's "Risin' To The Top" sample:

Big Daddy Kane’s “Smooth Operator”
Black Moon’s “U Da Man”
Common ft Sean Lett’s “(Lately) I've Been Thinking”
DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince’s “I Wanna Rock”
Grand Puba’s “Fat Rat”
LL Cool J’s “Around the Way Girl”
Lost Boys’s “Straight from Da Ghetto”
Mary J. Blige’s “Love No Limit”
MC Shan’s “I Pioneered This”
Medina Green’s “Crosstown Beef”
Notorious BIG ft Method Man & Redman’s “Rap Phenomenon”
OC’s “Born 2 Live”
Pete Rock & CL Smooth’s “I'll Take You There”
Pete Rock & CL Smooth’s “The Basement”
Redman’s “How to Roll a Blunt”

and Doug E Fresh - Keep Risin' To The Top

2 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous mordecai said…

    what the hell is that move Doug E. keeps doin to his head/hear?

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thx kenny, good video.. happy I got it now.. KEEP in ON

    peace
    REEF

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home