The Video Crates

Hiphop video's from the old to the new, from coast to coast, from bootyfilled to the conscious... If a link is down, just drop a comment and emailadres, and I will upload the file again. The only thing I ask in return is to leave a comment, telling me what you think of the video.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Digable Planets - 9th Wonder (Blackitolism)

I was raised in the ways of the Manchu Clan
and 5 elements posture take a B-boy stance
with the gold front shinin' the baggy pants saggin'
this Brooklyn stylin' got the fly girls smilin'
but I'm climbin' findin' new ways of rhymin'
not livin' like a star is strickly about survivin'
divin', deep into the groove of the ghetto
this downtown flavor shines from many angles
yes the notorious, with rhymes so glorious
the Manchu Monkey over flunkies is victorious
rappers be boring us with rhymes of conventional
dazed and amazed when they hear the three dimensional
lyrical skills of the insect emotion
coasting down fulton with a bag of magic potion
now I'm rolling with the seven and the crescent
puffin' some expression
manifestin' today's lesson
stressin the fact that I'm solar guarenteed to go far
cause the mind is intestellar
still pieced like that so have no fear
but I'm slicker this year
I'm slicker this year

Digable Planets - 9th Wonder (Blackitolism)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh man, i think i just creamied my pants.

    RUSSSSPECT for the last two ups! keep things tunes like this coming. Quality taste!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home