The Video Crates

Hiphop video's from the old to the new, from coast to coast, from bootyfilled to the conscious... If a link is down, just drop a comment and emailadres, and I will upload the file again. The only thing I ask in return is to leave a comment, telling me what you think of the video.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Buckshot LeFonque - Music Evolution

Once upon a time not long ago. When all the cats went to hear Satchmo blow. Groovin' at a tempo fast or slow. Jazz was at a new plateau ready to grow. Also developing ways to make dough. Although we always heard no when at a show. The Klan couldn't keep the man from makin' mo'Better blues, kinda confused here's the news. These grooves is better than your blue seude shoes
Some G's are fake and some will make moves. I prove jazz gone up another level. Real without making a deal with the devil
And so, I'm about to let the world know. That bebop and skattin' was an old school flow. Callaway was a dope MC, you didn't know?
Now that the years gone by some will try. Try to make that hip hop and jazz thing die. When it was skat before it was rap,
Yo it was fly. Now it brings tears to the eye, oh my. I didn't hear that back in the days. I wonder why?

I think the lyrics of this song says enough.
So for you and yours...

Buckshot LeFonque - Music Evolution

2 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Stoor said…

    I tried finding out the name of the emcee on this track man... for hours on end... no joy

    So if anybody knows.. please add a comment

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Kenny said…

    50 Styles: the Unknown Soldier

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home