The Video Crates

Hiphop video's from the old to the new, from coast to coast, from bootyfilled to the conscious... If a link is down, just drop a comment and emailadres, and I will upload the file again. The only thing I ask in return is to leave a comment, telling me what you think of the video.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Biz Markie - Turn Da Party Out

This is probably the only chance you will get to see The Biz running trough most of a video. On a quest to find his lost Super Rare Break Record he finds himself being disturbed by numerous obsticals. The track comes off a 12" brought out on Superrappin'/ Groove Attack back in 2001, using samples from artists like Spoonie G. I love this track so much cause it's funkier than my socks that I've been wearing all week. The track came in a time where every clip was about the bling bling, how many liters of expensive liqour the artist could throw on the floor and Bentley's was the car to have in the video to make it succesfull.
When it comes to weird entertainment, nobody beats The Biz!

Biz Markie - Turn Da Party Out (29mb)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home